- Covert High Definition Hidden Camera Sunglasses - Set Time [Article]
...the time on the Covert High Definition Hidden Camera Sunglasses:- - Connect the sunglasses to a PC with the USB cable - Create a text file on the SD Card called time.txt
- HD - Firmware Updates [Article]
HD 8 & 16 Firmware v1.53.04 : Download - Improved Android mobile phone videostreaming
- Mosquito Mk4 - Setup Instructions [Article]
Additional setup instructions
- Blade - PTZ Setup [Article]
Please review the manual available here: Blade Manual page
The PTZ setup is covered in the manual. Some quick notes listed below.
- Twilight Pro & IR Dome Camera - Rotation [Article]
...rees as the internal structure does not support this?
Answer: When mounting this camera to a wall, with the entry point located at th
- Blade - Firmware Updates [Article]
Please find the latest firmware for the Blade 8 and 16 DVR's listed below Released: 31/01/2011 Blade 8/16 Version 1.53.08:
- Mosquito MKII - Installation Instructions [Article]
Were to install?
The sound the Mosquito generates is very directional so it is important that the area to be covered is correctly identified so that the unit is effective. The front pl
- Killer Blade - Monitor port selection [Article]
How do I change the video output made on the Killer Blade. If you wish to switch from VGA, DVI or Coax to any other connection, this is the process to change the video output mode of the Ki
- Cobra 960 and Venom 960 Firmware [Article]
Version 11.1.011 - released 09/04/14 Upgrading a DVR on version 10.x.x Please note that this is a major firmware upgrade from Version 10.x.x and will restore the device
- XDH Pro - Firmware Updates [Article]
N.B. These firmware updates are for the XDH Pro (H.264) and not the XDH (H.264) or XD (MPeg 4) For the XDH or XD Please go to XDH F
- XDH ct (compact) - Firmware Updates [Article]
N.B. These firmware updates are for the XDHct (H.264) and not the XD or XDH Recorders Download and install the appropriate Firmware/RamDisk below
- XDH - Firmware Updates [Article]
N.B. These firmware updates are for the XDH (H.264) and not the XD (MPeg 4) For the XD Please go to XD Firmware Updates Fo
- Wiring Diagram for Samsung CAT5 RJ45 Camera Cables [Article]
The diagram below shows the connector pinouts of the proprietary cables supplied with the Samsung SDE-3003 kit. Use thi
- Cobra / Venom Elite - Password Reset [Article]
To recover the password when set and forgotten, there is a key sequence to reset the unit back to factory defaults. Press the Sequence button 20 times, then press the ESC (escape) key.
- How to set up the RXCAM app on iPhone [Article]
Once the app has been installed from the App Store, tap the RXCam icon on your home screen.
- Iiyama 19" LED - Turn off Power saving [Article]
Answer: The iiyama 19" LED monitors come with power
- Cobra / Venom - Beeps on startup [Article]
Please note this page does not apply to the new Elite and Alpha range. Question: I power on my DVR and it beeps constantly, what is causing this? The video is also displayed
- Cobra / Venom - Firmware Updates [Article]
The firmware updates are for the original Cobra and Venom range of DVRs. This page does not apply to the newer Cobra ELITE and Cobra ALPHA DVRs. This firmware covers
- Odyssey & Orion - Secondary monitor output [Article]
How do I select a different channel to be output on the BNC Video Out connectors?
Hold down the REWIND(4/8) or '0'(16) button on the front of the machine,
- Balun King PTZ Balun - Pin Outs [Article]