- LPR Camera - Settings [Article]
Question: What are the best Settings for the LPR camera? Answer: This is very subjective, however the factory default settings are normally suitable for most situations. To res
- Twilight Pro - License Plate Camera [Article]
Please find the Instruction document for the Twilight Pro License plate recognition camera here:
- Covert High Definition Hidden Camera Sunglasses - Set Time [Article]
To set the time on the Covert High Definition Hidden Camera Sunglasses:- - Connect the sunglasses to a PC with the USB cable - Create a text file on the SD Card called time.txt
- Neptune Waterproof Dome Camera - Manual [Article]
Click here to download the manaual for the Neptune dome camera [PDF]
- PTZ Camera Wiring [Article]
Wiring of standard RS-485 devices is quite straight forward.
The interface is marked with a + and a -.
It may be described as TX, RX or A or B or various other descriptions depending o
- RS-485 Wiring Diagram [Article]
Question: How many PTZ cameras can I connect via RS-485 and how do I wire them up? Answer: You can link up to 32 RS-485 Devices, including any control devices (keyboard/recorder)
- Twilight PTZ - Setup Tour [Article]
...program in your preset positions to be used in the tour
To do this use a controller:-
Select the camera you wish to setup (ID: 001 for exa
- VCam Player - Software [Article]
Please find link to the latest version of the Vehicle Camera (VCam) Software. VCam Installer:
- Twilight Neptune camera - Wiring [Article]
Twilight Neptune wiring guide
- VueNet - IP Camera Setup [Article]
Quick Setup (Download this article
- Twilioght Pro EXD & EXDIR - Privacy Mask Setup [Article]
To Setup a privacy mask on the Twilight Pro EXD/EXDIR Camera, you will need to open up the camera to access the OSD Menu. - Press Set - Press Right till you get to PRIV - Press Set
- Jupiter and Neptune DVR - Setup Motion Record [Article]
Note that this details the process for the Jupiter v3 and Neptune. The previous Jupiter v2 has a different interface.
To set the motion settings follow the below:-
- Samsung Auto Tracking (SPD 3570T) [Article]
Question: How do I setup a Samsung SPD-3350T or 3570T PTZ camera to do the Auto Tracking?
Answer: The basic process is
a) Setup the
- Blade - PTZ Setup [Article]
Please review the manual available here: Blade Manual page
The PTZ setup is covered in the manual. Some quick notes listed below.
- Twilight Pro & IR Dome Camera - Rotation [Article]
Question: How do I rotate the camera 180 degrees as the internal structure does not support this?
Answer: When mounting this camera to a wall, with the entry point located at th
- RG59 cable length [Article]
Question: What is the longest run of RG59 you can have without loss of signal Answer: RG59 cable will typically carry video signal up to 200 meters or 650 feet, without signal
- CCTV Camera Lens Guide [Article]
See exactly how different lens types affect the field of vision of your CCTV Camera.
Please note that the angles are estimates and may vary approximately 1-5 degrees.
- Lens calculation [Article]
CCTV Lens Calculator
You can work out the lens required using this simple method: Distance from object multiplied by the Size of the CCD chip in mm, divided by
- Mini PTZ - Quick Setup [Article]
Please see the attchament for the mini PTZ camera quick setup guide Mini PTZ Camera - Quick Guide
- Mini PTZ Camera - PTZ Panning [Article]
This relates to the Mini PTZ Camera only
Question: Is it possible to set our ptz camera to pan between to 2 points?
Answer: Yes this is possible