For the XDH or XD Please go to XDH Firmware Updates or XD Firmware Updates
Then Download and install the appropriate Firmware below
- Adjusts time calculation to reduce time loss
- Correct an issue with the Ramdisk Update process
- Improve hard disk compatability
Installation Instructions Format a USB stick with FAT32
Copy the downloaded files so that the files on the USB stick are listed as ‘udr7xxSBrd_x.x.x.bin‘, 'udr7xxkernel_4.bin'
Once confirmed, plug the USB stick into the XDH DVR (Either the USB above the DVD drive or in the back of the DVR)
From the DVR:
- Press ‘MENU’
- Go down to ‘System Setup’ Press ‘OK’
- Go Down to ‘S/W Upgrade & etc’ Press ‘OK’
- Update the Ramdisk first, Press ‘OK’ on ‘RAMDISK’
It will search the USB stick for the appropriate file and then begin the update. The DVR will restart.
- After Ramdisk updated, Update the Kernel, Go to the same menu as lsited above, then press 'OK' on 'KERNEL'
Previous releases:1.12: 20/11/2012 - Download: 8;16
1.11: 07/09/2012 - Downlaod: 8;16
1.10.3: 16/03/2012 - Download: 8;16
1.10.2: 13/01/2012 - Download: 8;16
1.10.1: 28/06/2011 - Download: 8;16
1.9.0: 28/06/2011 - Download: 8;16
1.8.1: 22/03/2011 - Download: 8;16
Kernel V2: - Download
Kernel V3: - Download
Please note that after applying this update, you may require the latest Network applications.
Please follow the XDH Software link below and download and install the latest version.