Download and install the appropriate Firmware/RamDisk below
Firmware Version 1.13.8C Released: 30/10/2013
• Corrected issues that could cause false REC FAIL/WARN errors with 1TB/2TB
• Numerous Memory swap improvements
• Improved Hard disk drive format speed
• Improved recording performance/compression/quality
Please note this version requires both the Kernel and Ramdisk updates
Installation Instructions Format a USB stick with FAT32
Copy the downloaded files so that the files on the USB stick are listed as ‘udr71xxVBrd_x.x.x.bin‘, 'udr7XXkernel_X.bin'
Once confirmed, plug the USB stick into the XDH DVR (Either the USB above the DVD drive or in the back of the DVR)
From the DVR:
- Press ‘MENU’
- Go down to ‘System Setup’ Press ‘OK’
- Go Down to ‘S/W Upgrade & etc’ Press ‘OK’
- Updating the Ramdisk, Press ‘OK’ on ‘RAMDISK’
- When updating the Kernel, Press 'OK' on 'KERNEL'
- It will search the USB stick for the appropriate file and then begin the update.
- Once Completed, the DVR will restart.
XDH compact Ramdisk v1.13.5 20/06/2013: 04 08 16 (Note, you must also update to Kernel v5)
XDH compact Ramdisk v1.13.3 20/05/2013: 04 08 16 (Note, you must also update to Kernel v4)
XDH compact Ramdisk v1.12 20/11/2012: 04 08 16
XDH compact Ramdisk v1.11 07/09/2012: 04 08 16
XDH compact Ramdisk v1.10.3 16/03/2012: 04 08 16
XDH compact Ramdisk v1.10.2 13/01/2012: 04 08 16
XDH compact Ramdisk v1.10.1 14/10/2011: 04 08 16
XDH compact RamDisk v1.9 24/06/2011: 08 16
XDH compact RamDisk v1.8.1 22/03/2011: 08 16
Previous Kernel Versions
Kernel Version 4: Download Note for Ramdisk v1.13.3 only
Please note that after applying updates, you will require the latest Network applications.
Please follow the XDH Software link and download and install the latest version.